This legal notice regulates the use and employment of the www.lexlem.com website, which is owned by Maria Francisca Carcelen Martinez (henceforth, LEXLEM IP).
Browsing the LEXLEM IP website confers the status of USER of the same and involves his/her full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that said conditions may be modified by LEXLEM IP without prior notice, in which case they will be notified and published at the earliest possible opportunity.
It is therefore advisable to read its content carefully should you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on the website.
Moreover, the user commits to using the website appropriately in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will be liable to LEXLEM IP or third parties for any damage and harm that may derive as a consequence of breaching said obligation.
Any other use apart from that authorised is expressly prohibited, LEXLEM IP being able to deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
LEXLEM IP, in accordance with Law 34/2002, of 11th July, regarding Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: Maria Francisca Carcelen Martinez
- Its CIF (Tax Identity Code) is: 44753322Z
- Its registered address is: Paseo de Ronda, 78 – 3D – 03600 – ELDA – ALICANTE
To communicate with us, we provide you with the following contact details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between users and LEXLEM IP will be deemed effective, for all intents and purposes, when made through any of the means listed above.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services can be accessed freely and openly. Notwithstanding, LEXLEM IP may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website on the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees that all the data he/she may communicate to LEXLEM IP is authentic and up to date and will be solely liable for any false or inaccurate statements that he/she may make.
The user expressly undertakes to make proper use of the content and services of LEXLEM IP and to not use them to, inter alia:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocates terrorism or, in general, contrary to law and public order.
- Upload computer viruses to the net or undertake activity which may alter, impair, interrupt or generate errors in, or damage to, electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of LEXLEM IP or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of the I.T. resources by means of which LEXLEM IP provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the I.T. systems of LEXLEM IP or third parties and, as the case may be, extract information.
- Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as breach the confidentiality of the information of LEXLEM IP or third parties.
- Impersonate any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, make available to, or any form of public communication, transform or modify the content, unless authorised by the holder of the corresponding rights, or it is legally permitted to do so.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without their prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, images, icons, technology, software, as well its graphic design and source codes, constitute a body of work that belongs to LEXLEM IP. None of the exploitation rights over the same, beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website, may be understood to be assigned to the user.
In short, users that access this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies so long as the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed on servers connected to networks, nor subject to any type of exploitation.
Similarly, all trademarks, commercial names or distinctive marks of any kind that appear on the website are the property of LEXLEM IP. Use of, or access to, the same may not be understood as attributing to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents, and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights, are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not, under any circumstances, imply the existence of a relationship between LEXLEM IP and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval of LEXLEM IP of its contents or services.
LEXLEM IP is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available to him/her on this website nor any action he/she may take based on the same.
– EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITIES IN ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is solely for informational purposes. Access to all the content is not fully guaranteed, nor its exhaustiveness, accuracy, validity or up-to-dateness, nor its suitability or fitness for a specific purpose.
LEXLEM IP rejects, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for harm or damage arising from:
- The impossibility to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, exhaustivity and or up-to-dateness of the contents, as well as the existence of errors and defects of any kind in the contents transferred, disseminated, stored, made available, which may have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may lead to alterations in the I.T. systems, electronic documents or data of the users.
- Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, LEXLEM IP is not liable for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial rights, company secrets, the right to honour, personal and family privacy and to one’s own image, as well as regulations regarding unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Similarly, LEXLEM IP declines any liability with respect to information that may be found outside this website and not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand on the contents offered by this website. LEXLEM IP does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend visiting the same, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. LEXLEM IP is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
– PROCEDURES IN CASE ACTIVITIES OF AN UNLAWFUL NATURE ARE UNDERTAKEN
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or any activities on the web pages included or accessible through the website, he/she should notify LEXLEM IP, duly identifying him/herself and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not substitute the legal publishing of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that must be published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no intention of legal validity.
These conditions will be governed by prevailing Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Castilian Spanish.